Love this one, very rich and satisfying, might be my favorite...but only because I'm partial to pumpkin.
1 cup water
3 tablespoons THM Erythritol
1/2 tablespoons THM Sweet blend
(or) 4 tablespoons truvia can replace the erythritol and sweetblend)
1/8 tsp. xantham gum
1 tablespoon plain on plan whey protein powder -
Heat water to HOT in a saucepan and add erythritol and sweet blend. Stir till it dissolves (doesn't take long). Whisk in the xantham gum thoroughly.
To this mixture add:
3 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree (not pie filling)I used Libby's I just like it best; the Kroger brands (which I usually love) was not the way to go on the pumpkin.
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1 dash of ground nutmeg
1 dash of salt (important)
You may adjust the seasonings, of course, I wasn't going for a heavy spice, I want to taste the sweet pumpkin. The extra sweetness here is to accommodate the strong coffee house coffees, so after making this initially you might find that you can lower the sweetener for home use. Will keep in the fridge for at least a week.
Measure 1/4 cup of this syrup and about 1 tablespoon of cream per 8 oz of coffee. I really recommend topping this with whipping cream and drizzling just a little more over the top for even more flavor. It needs to be refrigerated for most of the time so just be sure and pull out the portion that you're taking with you and return the rest to the refrigerator.
**Note this may not work with all protein powders, but you can just whisk a teaspoon of the smooth, creamy THM protein right into your coffee before adding the cream on top if you like. I love this stuff!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.